Wednesday 16 June 2010

Korea - Day 1

My brother and his wife Eva started their 6 month travel through Asia today. Their first stop was Korea and since it's a short flight from Japan I thought I would join them for a few days. Actually, They have to fly All the way from Australia so they won't arrive until late tonight so I got a few extra hours to look around Seoul.

I've been here several times before but this is the first time I had a dSLR and wide angle lenses. I met another solo traveller at the backpackers we were staying at and we headed off to the nearby Chang-Deok Palace for a look at Korean architecture.



Chang-Deok Palace Parade Ground


Korean Architecture


King's Residence - Chang-Deok Palace


Eaves - Chang-Deok Palace


Korean architecture appears so much more colourful than typical Japanese architecture.



Sundial - Chang-Deok Palace


Padlock - Cheng-Deok Palace


No comments:

Post a Comment